Sunday, November 9, 2008

Some background of Jack Phang

Myself:

Start investment since 98 (Asia Financial Crisis), and then learnt a lot of investment skills in Cari (http://chinese.cari.com.my), and know a lot of friends who are pro in equity investment.

I would like to make use of the latest technology to share with all the friends who like and passion in investment, especially in equity investment.

I'm currently working in Singapore, as a Business Analyst, I would like to thank to my family, especially my parents who grew me up and provide me a very good education.

I am welcome every friend who visit my blog to give some comments on my blog and introduce my blog to other friends who also love in investing.

Regards,
Jack Phang

1 comment:

james said...

I have composed a list of blogs and websites that I believe you will find to be the most exhilarating' enlighting most unusual eccentric' funny' entertaining' tantalizing' most bizarre bone chilling most extraordinary most interesting and informative blogs and web sites on the net. I am sure that you will be left sitting by the seat of your pants once you go to one of these web sites or blogs. Just click my name to check out my website.