Monday, November 17, 2008

Social networking and how mobile becomes another way of evolved

I just recently actively involved in the online social networking system, which is facebook.

What I did was just to download the facebook gadget from iTunes and installed into the mobile phone.

After that I can just easily do the connection and interaction with my friends. Just for example, I went for Vietnam trip, where I can easily took the photos by using the phone and uploaded to facebook.

Not only that, I can easily approve and send message to my friends. I can also easily knowing what my friends are doing now by viewing the post by them.

Ok, what I want to express here is that, the world is changing rapidly. With the power of social networking, we can perform the online marketing via advertisement, in various social networking. Based on some researches, the best marketing tools are via Internet.

To be continued...

No comments: