Monday, November 10, 2008

Mah sing (bursa Malaysia) update

MAH SING is my long term investment since year 2004. And it proved me that the its business model can survive in this competitive world.

Currently, MAH SING has 16 projects on hand, and it has recently acquired a land in setapak for 13million, for a GDP of 118m. It is quite a awesome move where it ventures into KL to develop the commercial property.

It is about 5.4 acres freehold land. So I believe it is a good investment provided the reasonable purchase price.

Provided the outlay of 13million and GDP of 118m, it is a good opportunity and meet the requirement of MAH SING business model, which is high asset turnover.

This is actually the second investment of MAH SING since this year so far. I would forsee MAH SING would start a bigger investment by next year once it finishes the Icon projects in Jalan Tun Razak.

With this project, I believe It can produce a discounted cash flow of 50m+-, and hence enhance the Nta by 0.08rm.

Conclusion:
If Mah Sing keep invest using small outflow, with the cash of over 100m, I believe it can go for 1B project in shorter period.

No comments: